Recruitment is one of the major Human Resources activities. Recruitment includes finding the best person for the open position.
The process of recruitment:
1. Preparing the job description for the open position,
2. Hunting activities:
b) Reaching the new graduates,
c) Investigating the referenced or recommended candidates,
d) Classification of the applicants.
3. Eliminating the suitable applications,
4. Conducting tests (Knowledge, skills, personelity, etc.),
6. Verification of the candidate’s prior job experience and references,
7. Job offering,
8. Legal activities and orientation.