Questionnaires or surveys are used to find out the effectiveness of company divisions, managerial activities, opinions of customers and satisfaction level of the employees. Professionally prepared questionnaires may build confidence to the company.
Questionnaires are not useful when;
- They have prejudice against an idea or group,
- Contain too much random, carelessly done questions,
- Application conditions or the people who conduct were not trusted.
- They are not prepared for the specific purpose (not copied from somewhere),
- No feedback was presented to the people who participated to the survey.
When preparing a questionnaire:
- Necessary information for the specific purpose must be gathered,
- Literature research must be done, relevant examples must be studied,
- A draft can be prepared and a pilot application should be conducted,
- Understandability of the language used in the questions must be checked,
- Design of the questionnaire is important, the pages should not be full, the sections must be seperated.
Questionnaires generally contain these parts:
- Main title (logo of the firm, necessary information of the firm)
- The purpose of the questionnaire and instructions for the participant
- Main parts
- Feedback part (participants’ suggestions)
Burcu Canıtez Okur
- Posted in: Uncategorized